I got him! Er...Daniel got him. May his little mousy soul rest in peace...
(referring to the story below)
12 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This isn't just MY life, somebody else is running it for me. This is how it's turning out...
1 comment:
Hi Meg,
Glad Daniel got the little guy-I do not do mice either!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to thank you for the wonderful note. It was an incredible answer to prayer (in a way you could never have known!) I had to go back into the hospital for 12 more days for 2 different infections and it looks like another one is developing right now. So........I would use some ongoing prayers (and you did tell me you were "on it!").
I am hoping I will get a chance to see you when you come home. I am thankful that all the arrangements worked out. I just love you and your mom so much and feel honored to be able to support you in such an incredible work of the Lord.
Tonight I am having a lot of pain, and I am losing the mobility in the knee with the replacement. I could use prayers that I can do the exercises to get the "bend " to come back. Peace and blessings to you!
Mary Anne
PS The scripture I have been meditating on has been Isaiah 62:1-5. I hope it is a blessing to you as well. :)
Post a Comment