So last night (The evening of Valentines Day), it began to rain for the first time in a few months (save for one sprinkling we had about a week ago). There was no question as to what had to be done. Having just watched the Sound of Music, it was clear which song was needed as the soundtrack for our dancing. It took about 500 hours to upload this video of my friend Amanda and I. So, I hope you enjoy a Ghanaian rain as much as we do!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtrxmsiK5tk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
haha! you are so cute!! I wish I was there in Ghana with you :) Thanks for blogging and all the updates!
~Krista
:) you're cool.
too bad we didn't know each other a little better during college huh?
-ryanstewart
Meg! How are you? I was researching another YAV on the pcusa website...and there was Megan Bauhof!I figured, how many can there be? Of course, seeing Hannah, your parents, bro, etc. as I quickly scrolled through your blog cinched it! Keep up the good work, my friend- I'm so proud of you! Elise (Northbrook Youth Director when you were in the 6th grade ? yikes!)
Elise! I'm sorry I meant to write back to you so much sooner!! I was SOOO amazed that you found me! haha how fun! It's been QUITE a long time. Do you have a blog or anything that I can catch up with what you've been up to? I will most DEFINITELY tell my family I've talked to you...how crazy!!!
I hope all is well!!
meg
Post a Comment