So, I need to thank Northbrook Presbyterian Church. I was given support money from my church family to purchase a projector this summer, and they have not yet been APPROPRIATELY THANKED. Both my school and I are completely grateful for what you were able to provide us with. Before the Epson projector came into our lives, we were passing out 50 song sheets of music at every chapel each week. There was no other option because it was too bright for any of the projectors we had to show up on the wall outside. It doesn't LOOK very fabulous on the wall in the picture, but this projector is a Godsend (LITERALLY!). Everyone can see the words and we can sing new songs (because no longer do we have to reuse song-sheets to save on ink and paper!)
Now with the projector, I'm able to do current events in class, STRAIGHT from BBC. We can take notes together from my computer without having to use up dry erase markers (one per week-it seems). I've been also able to show video clips that the kids just LOVE. I feel like they're grasping concepts faster with this thing. Thanks for helping me to be a better teacher!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment