
Hello everyone :)
So, my church is rockin' and decided they were going to host a fundraiser for my trip to Ghana! SO...it's all about ice cream of course! On July 29th at 6:30pm lotsa people from far and wide can gather to have some ice cream, fellowship, and will be able to hear me go into some more detail about what this experience entails! I will be speaking at about 7pm, so make sure you're there by then!! Otherwise, I'll be milling about to answer any questions you have about what's goin on! Everyone is welcome, so bring friends! Hope to see you all there!
Sundaes on Sunday
Northbrook Presbyterian Church
22055 W. 14 Mile Rd
Beverly Hills, MI 48025
July 29, 2007
6:30-8:00pm
7:00pm-Speech Time!
ps-If anyone needs directions please feel free to comment on here, call, or e-mail me!! Thanks!
pss-I will only be taking about 10-15 minutes to speak at 7ish, so please don't worry about childcare if that will keep you from coming. I have a perfectly projectable voice, with a decible level over that of a crying/whining child ;)

4 comments:
Yes, I need directions to the vanilla ice cream table. What do you suggest? Right or left, up or down.
Good job Meg with the letter, the blog site...it works well.
Most important things to remember is when we walk in faith, it's "one foot in the air, one on the ground and a quesy stomach". His will is scary sometimes but I promise He'll be with you through it all...in our prayers
The Cischke
yea, i was wondering where your church is. can you let me know that roads? thanks cuz i'd love to come support. :)
I don't know who posted last, but my church's crossroads are 14 mile and lahser in Beverly Hills! Can't wait to see you all there :)
Hey meg!!
I just read your email and looked at the blog site. Man am I excited for you and your trip. I will certainly be checking up on your status and how life is treating you.
Jon (my now husband) and I leave for Asia in a little over a week for 10 months. I can't post the country for security reasons. We are both teaching. He at an international school, me volunteering at a local elementary school. I know that the Lord will surely be stretching us. It is exciting to read where all the LASP folks ended up. Like Sarah in England and Melinda in Costa Rica. Hang in there lady. Way to take a step out there and go. Love & Prayers,
Amanda ex Quiggins now Lewis
Post a Comment