22 July 2007

Extra Info...

So I realized that I was missing just a few pieces of information in my letter that I sent out. I did NOT mention that any donation that you make in my name to the PCUSA (Presbyterian Church U.S.A.) is TAX DEDUCTIBLE. That is the purpose that the form serves. Fill it out with your address, that way the PCUSA will send you a receipt to use on your taxes. My second omission was the fact that you are WELCOME to send your form and check directly to me, so that you do not have to bother sending the check to one place and the form to another. I'm not quite sure why the system works that way, but it does. I do apologize for not including an addressed and stamped envelope. So definitely feel free to make your check out for $0.41 less than you would have for the cost of the stamp! :) So, ya know if you were going to make a check out for $5,000.00 just change the amount to $4,999.59!!! Perfect right? hehe. okay anyway, I think that's it. If anyone has any other questions just let me know. And P.S. Please be sure to sign your name after a comment because sometimes they come up annonymous and I would LOVE to see who wrote the message!! :)

lub, lub, lub, lub, lub, lub!

No comments: