Hello all!
If you are an MSU fan, then you need to click on this link and check out this site:
http://radiancetile.com/
I also added the link to my "Good Links" section to the right of my blog. Check it out!
26 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Meg,
Finally had a chance to catch up on your blog (and no, I'm not a MSU fan-or Lions fan for that matter!).
It was great to see you! I hope the wedding went well and you had a great time with your friends and loved ones. So.........about these oreo cookies.......I am known far and wide for my Christmas cookies...and....with an address....so could be shipped to Ghana. (but I think you are actually going to be here, now that my brain is in gear!)
I just finished a darling quilt (are you buying fabric?)for a friend who is having a baby in January.
I could use prayers for my mom and some health concerns, and also for direction for a side business that I am building.
Love to you,
Mary Anne
So, I just wanted to touch base with you and say I wish we'd been able to connect in Ghana. Lets chat soon! I would love to talk with you and find out what you're doing and how you're doing :) Love you friend! :)
Post a Comment