So every two years, the 16 best teams in Africa come together to decide who is the ULTIMATE best. My friends Kristy, Simon, Jane, and I attended the opening ceremonies and match OF COURSE. It was such an incredible high to be around thousands of people who love their country and their football this much. I haven't been to a game since, and we don't have a tv in the house, but whenever there IS a game, you know when we score because the entire neighborhood ERUPTS. Its AWESOME. Then today was the first quarterfinal game, in which Ghana played. THEY WON!!!! So far they are undefeated (knock on wood). My friend Jules and I were running and stopped on the way back at a local shop that had a tv out for anyone who wanted to watch. When they scored their last goal and then won 15 minutes later, we screamed and danced with the rest of the neighborhood. I wish they showed the games in the states so you could all keep up, but I'll let you know later what happens. GO BLACKSTARS!!!!
This was all to explain my profile picture. Jane painted my face with colored eye-liner. Sweet right!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bobbi,
Do I have to create a Kodak account to see your pictures?
Post a Comment