I'm so sorry that it's taking me so long to post up blogs. I've been trying to narrow down the 1400 pictures that we took and it's really hard!!! So I've started breaking them into categories. I started with the easiest/goofiest. Please excuse the children in us, but the kids had to see Israel too! They've been waiting for years!
So the first is a link to an album called "A Converse Cowgirl". We backpacked, so only one pair of shoes per person. Lauren had cowboy boots and I, Converse All-Stars. We decided to make a photo album out of it. Please enjoy:
"A Converse Cowgirl"
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2032194&id=178200121&l=13009a01a0
Then on several occasions, we took jumping pictures. They were so much fun!!!! I didn't weed any of them out, so you get to look at even the ones where our faces are embarrassing/silly.
"We Jumped for Joy..."
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2032190&id=178200121&l=ff7a1fa5fb
There are 60 photos in each album and there are more albums on the way (with the serious stuff). Hopefully these will keep you busy while you wait. Thanks for your patience!!! I hope everyone's Christmases and New Years Holidays were FANTASTIC!
With love,
Meg
P.S. Talk to you again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment